Goodbye Dear September....

 Hi friends, 

It's end of September. Today is really really cold πŸ˜“ because it's raining for days 🌧. 

This month was special for me, because we celebrated my brother's birthday on this month. Apart from that this month could be just an ordinary month. But last Saturday, I had a chance to visit Colombo International Book Fair with my best friend &..... with him πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Š. 

We met after four months... OMG! time flies...πŸ˜‘ but, being not able to see each other for months.... it has become just an ordinary thing for us. Because, we both understand that, to love each other, it is not necessary to be together or be at the same place. If you are honest to your lover and yourself, then that's enough to make alive your true love... πŸ’“ 

I'll tell my love story later.. 😁 This is not the time for that... isn't it...? So... I was telling about September. Finally in the last week, I could make this September special. That will make me alive for a long time... because, most of the time, my life is being too much ordinaryπŸ˜’. 

So, dear September...🍁 Thank you for the amazing days. Be more special to me next year. Goodbye dear September.... πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Œ



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words Hurt the Most !

Ayubowan...