Words Hurt the Most !
Hi everyone...
Today I am writing this post because I am hurt.😢 Someone very close to me said something really bad and it really hurts. I can't throw it away from my mind because it stick deep in my heart. I feel like it was a kind of curse. This person saying bad things and hurting me and my mom is somewhat ordinary. Most of the time I don't care, but today.... it was really hurting. Maybe what he said will definitely happen because I feel like it is the destiny.
I just felt really sad... I AM really sad and hurt. This writing may seem like something silly. Some people wouldn't understand what I am saying. This may be a rubbish, but revealing things heels the pain a little.
Sorry I was going to tell you a funny story from my primary school, but it turned out sharing a sad story. Next time I will share it with you. Sorry for today. If you can, just help me with one word. That will mean a lot for me. Thank you...
Good night 😴
Comments
Post a Comment