Bollywood lover...
Hi everyone... नमस्ते 🙏😉
It's late night and I'm working. I felt a little sleepy😐 so I came to tell you an ordinary story of an ordinary day in my life.
As I remember, it was around year 2000. I was just 4 or 5 years old. I didn't know to read even. I saw a piece of newspaper and it was about the new releasing Hindi movie Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum.
Those days I only knew about Mr. Shahrukh Khan. And believe me he was my hero. I really wanted to watch that movie but I had to wait for months to watch that on television, because those days we didn't had internet or laptops or mobiles to watch movies.
I watched that movie because of my hero but I didn't understand anything. starting from KKKG, watching Hindi movies became one of my favorite things in my childhood. I started understanding nothing but, thanks to Sharukh sir, I began to love not only Bollywood but also Hindi language and Indian culture.
So, today here I am.... I learned Hindi by myself and that love encouraged me to lean more and more. Some people were mocking around me that I am doing a useless thing by watching Hindi movies, even when I am learning Hindi Language. But today, they are getting amazed that I am capable of listening, understanding, speaking and also writing Hindi.
A few years back I could prove them and to myself also, that I did it all by myself. I sat for a Hindi Language examination and got an A+. And that encouraged me to learn more languages by myself and it became a hobby to me; learning languages.
So, I just wanted to share with you that, If you are onto something, have faith in yourself first, then encourage yourself, because when we have nothing, no one will stay with us. So, don't listen to others and if you are doing right thing, then don't be afraid and prove that you aren't wrong and you are capable. That pride will stay forever with you and it will keep you alive at your hard times..
So... that day,... that piece of paper,.... was just ordinary. But, actually the journey I began from there, wasn't just ordinary. And that learning journey continues...
Good Night 😊

Comments
Post a Comment